Bergbahntickets für die Bergbahnen Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal bei teilnehmenden Häusern im Übernachtungspreis enthalten. Grenzenlos Bergbahnfahren i...mehr Arrangements
Unlimited skiing amusement
Germany’s longest ...
Germany’s longest downhill slope, longest continuous mono cable lift and largest linked ski area on the northern side of the Alps.
- Germany’s longest downhill slope at the Nebelhorn cable lift (7.5 km!)
- The new Söllereck lift is Germany’s longest continuous mono cable lift with panorama cars providing a seating space for 6 persons and comfortable boarding for both young and old.
- Germany’s longest ski tow at the Höllwieslift
- Largest linked ski area on the northern side of the Alps at the Fellhorn and Kanzelwand
- Two-nation skiing region thanks to connection with the Kleinwalsertal in Austria
- Free travel by skibus
- Family-friendly ski areas with numerous skiing schools and kindergarten.
- Slopes galore: from nursery to FIS racing slopes
You’ve just got to admit that the attributes of this ski area are almost unbelievable!