Unlimited skiing amusement
Germany’s longest downhill slope, longest continuous mono cable lift and largest linked ski area on the northern side of the Alps.
- Germany’s longest downhill slope at the Nebelhorn cable lift (7.5 km!)
- The new Söllereck lift is Germany’s longest continuous mono cable lift with panorama cars providing a seating space for 6 persons and comfortable boarding for both young and old.
- Germany’s longest ski tow at the Höllwieslift
- Largest linked ski area on the northern side of the Alps at the Fellhorn and Kanzelwand
- Two-nation skiing region thanks to connection with the Kleinwalsertal in Austria
- Free travel by skibus
- Family-friendly ski areas with numerous skiing schools and kindergarten.
- Slopes galore: from nursery to FIS racing slopes
You’ve just got to admit that the attributes of this ski area are almost unbelievable!